Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spiritual Gifts (Uncle Charles and Great Aunt Mottee)

My 2 Family members whole are on different sides of my family through my parents. They are both filled with the Holy Ghost. They never talked before but they poured into me things that piggy back off each other. The thing that he is placing in there spirits to tell me and help me with finding my purpose and my Spiritual Gifts.

My Uncle told me to read 1 Corinthians Chapter 12,13,14. A few notes I got from it was our spiritual gifts we all have what ever they are all make up the Body of Christ. Then there was how to be a loving Christians and how to walk through the character straits of Divine Love. Also what three things a man have to put away, which are speaking, thinking, and understanding as a child (13:11)
This is the message my Aunt sent me on Spiritual Gifts
Hi Roland,
How's things going with you.  Sorry I'm just getting back with you.  I've been very busy and along with traveling a little.  I've sent you an attachment on the Spiritual Gifts.  From this list, go before the Lord and ask him which gift or gifts He will have you to work in.  When I did this years ago, I was fasting and praying.  He let me know of two gifts which are the gift of Ministry and the gift of Exhortation.  Then I had to continue in prayer because I needed a clear understanding as to what my Ministry is that he will have me do.  In the process of time, he revealed that to me very clearly.  The gift of Exhortation, I was needing to understand exactly what that word mean and what is that, and He gave me understanding of that gift also.  Over a period of years, the Lord has given me several more gifts. 
He gives them according to our abilities and according to His will for our lives.
If you have any questions, please let me know.  If I can answer them, I will.  If I don't know, I'll find out.
Talk with you later,
Aunt Mottee
With all this being poured into me, praying, fasting, and seeking the Lord through the word. I should find my spiritual gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment