Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ordained as a Steward and Training to be a Armour Barrier

As my walk has been progressing through the word, through ministers, and a prophetic words from a Prophet of God. Everything is now making since. The Lord was dealing with me with the story of David. If your not familiar with the story he was the anointed king of Israel. He was a wonderful man after God's own heart. But also had a lot of worldly and fleshy problems. Anyways he was a great leader and God loved him for his praise. But from a doctrine a women of God gave me on the bus only by the move of God in her and us being in tune (but didn't know each other but for 3 days), broke down what a leader was and had examples thru the word. It said leaders just don't lead but the also served too.

With that being said this Pastoral Aids Ministry was starting up and something told me to do it at first. The second time was my Pastor (Curtis Henderson) asking me if i was lacking anything from the service by me being part of the Media Minister. Which is in the back. I told him no not really. But that was another chance for me to step into my next step of my walk. And the third time a word from the Pastor was so powerful and moving the last Sunday that it made me think and sum up everything that Ive been studying in the word and about my walk. My walk was moving into leadership but also serving. Before i came to that decision i had to go thru something as the Pastor said in part of his reading and ministering of the word last Sunday. So even though i already repented for what i went thru with a particular person and didn't act on that problem again, i repented again.

So with me moving into position like that humbling myself to the kingdom and my Pastor. My heart was moved to join the Pastoral Aids Ministry and be a Armour Barrier for First Lady and my Pastor, the leader with the vision to prosper the Kingdom of God and the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment