Thursday, November 18, 2010

Manifestation of His Word (Job)

A long time ago I had a wonderful job a Blair corp. I did customer service for the Express side of the building. I was 16 wen i started. I worked from May of 09' till March of 10'. I lost my job not because of attendance or work performance but because of my cell phone. When i worked there i was not humble, at school I would throw it in peoples faces that I major money because i was 16 and making 10.28 an hour. I was materialistic as ever. So now that Im a new creature in the Lord i no know i lost my job because he was using that with many other things to bring me closer to him. He had to knock me of my high horse. After that i struggled and did things to get money that I thought id never do. Attitude was messed up and negative. But i came out of the whole and found Jesus. Now that ive been growing in my faith and being obedient. Through prayer, reading Matthew 7:7-8, and waiting till the word i was reading manifested. A job that i applied to wen i wasn't saved in the summer, got discouraged that they didn't call me. Glory to God called me and asked if I still was interested in a Job. I just came from making a appointment to do my schedule. Walking back to my house i got to praise him and singing a song that isn't even real. Im so happy. God is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment