Saturday, October 23, 2010

Testimony (Football)

I play football for the East High Warriors of Erie, PA. We had a game yesterday and i did extremely well glory to God. But the reason for this was because of my sacrifice. The book of Judges chapter 20 tell us about a great war that went on the consist of 3 battles. They prayed, fasted, and seek him. The first 2 battles were lost but the third time because of there obedience they defeat the foe even tho they were out numbered. This story drove me as such. I fasted, seek the Lord, read this chapter and prayed yesterday. With me doind that i went into this battle, this competition, this game with my mind focused on the game and God. I had 3 tackles and 1 interception. Even tho we lost, i won but for in me and a for a different battle. Spiritual battle. Establish a prayer life and be obedient to the voice of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment