Sunday, October 3, 2010

Revelation (Brother D)

On 9/8/10 thru the Holy Spirit I was told to give a word to a brother in the the church. I wasn't to sure that I was moved to tell him that. Because its common now for church folk to say "It was on my spirit" or "Thru the holy spirit" the lord told me something. So the Lord reassured me that he is they way, the truth, and the life by giving my Pastor (Elder Curtis Henderson) the same word thru him being sensitive to the Holy Ghost and the Spirit realm. During service on the Sunday after, this occurred on 10/03/10. Pastor was praying over people, and the man i ministered this word to was laying prayer shawls on people and the Spirit moved Pastor and told him to say the same thing I told him the Sunday before. I stood up started crying and just praising God...

No comments:

Post a Comment