Sunday, November 30, 2014

Divine intervention

So driving home from work last night I see a man was dragging a women to the side of the road. I felt like this was that one show "if this were you" type of scenarios He said she was laying in the middle of the road to get hit. To top it off there was a little boy out there. I park and get out dude had no shoes on and the woman is saying I just want to get away from you. All I cared about was the kid. Get him to safety is all on my mind. He's the number one priority. He continues with this story I didn't believe him. Police roll up. I raise my hands as the squad car approaches. They get out and I tell them what I show they said your free to go and "sir thank you" he said. I got in the car and bounced. I don't know what I was preventing but being there at the right time and the right place  is divine intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment