Thursday, March 10, 2011

Personal Prophecy

I went with a friend to Buffalo to go to this prophetic church service. I Had my first personal done and it is powerful. I listen to it and pray over it so that God can revile mighty things to me. If you haven't had one try to go to a prophetic service heres info on a church I kno that has them.
                      
                     SWORD OF THE SPIRIT MINISTRIES
300 Kensington Ave,  Buffalo , NY   14214
Ph:  716-832-6791
Pastors John & Barbara Burkholder

Guidelines for Responding to Personal Prophecy:
  • Immediately write out your prophecy
  • Meditate on it and pray over it
  • Review it with your Pastor or spiritual covering
  • Get confirmation and counsel
  • Prove with Biblical principles and witness of spirit
  • Personal prophecy is always conditional
 Personal prophetic words are partial (we see only in part), progressive (revelation builds on obedience to past direction from God), and conditional (we must meet certain conditions to fulfill the will of God).   For example, God often says, “If you do…then I will"

No comments:

Post a Comment