Friday, September 17, 2010

My First Ministering of the Word

One day I was torn coming from my friend house, between going home and going to play basketball. I choose to go home. As I'm walking to my house i see a old friend on my block. I spoke to him and we exchanged words. I told him bout my walk in Christ. Also told him to come through after he got done with what he was doing so we could chill and possible go ball. So he came over, we chilled caught up, and caught up. He got on the subject bout bout my walk and where he was at in his walk... He's of a different faith. He is a Jehovah Witness. But he hasn't been practicing his faith. So I started to plant some seeds and we ended up not going to ball but i ministered to him a scripture that i had with a small collection. As i preach this scripture, (Jeremiah 29:11-16) i started to just flow off the Bible. I was saying the same exact thing that was in the text but i haven't read it for some time. Also i didn't memorize it. i was so AWWED that he was using me as a tool like that I began to cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment